BATTO IPS is an indoor location, tracking and navigation system
It allows real-time location of people and goods with an accuracy of up to 10 cm. It also provides a navigation module that guides the person or worker to the selected indoor destination point, where the GPS detects no signal.
It allows to locate goods in logistics. Itinerary visualization to be carried out.
- Real-time tracking of goods and people.
- Analysis of motion flows.
- Processes optimization and costs reduction.
- Indoor navigation assistance system.
- Alert system for Occupational Risk Prevention and security.
Itineraries tracking made by the clients for the identification of usual routes, hot and cold areas within the retail area.
- Trolleys and shopping baskets tracking.
- Data collection without customer interaction.
- Identification of consumer preferences.
- Analysis of routes and staying time in zones.
- Possible integration with loyalty cards.
Buildings and terminals
Guide your users or visitors to their destinations and launch security alerts when accessing unauthorized locations.
- Luggage trolleys tracking.
- Security alerts launching.
- How to arrive.
- People with Reduced Mobility monitoring.
- Contextualized information sending.
How does it work
Place the receivers (anchors) along the surface to be covered.
Devices size: 7-9 cm x 5 cm x 1.5 cm.
The person or good to be located needs to carry an issuer (TAG) that is responsible for transmitting its position.
The system collects all the location information and sends it to the BATTO IPS server that is responsible for managing all the information generated so that it can be consulted through the web platform or the mobile application.
Due to its mobile app, BATTO IPS allows to guide a person to a indoor point of interest or to guide an operator to the location where performing the following task.
- Destination selection.
- Shortest route search.
- Real-time location.
Information collection and analysis
Location and Tracking
Indoor location and tracking system using Ultra-Wideband (UWB) technology.
Analysis of the data obtained to obtain motion patterns.
Staying times by areas
Batto IPS has been developed by Deusto Sistemas and DS LABS.
We offer IT consultancy, technology and Innovation Services since 2020.
More information in this link.